[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Fast Tracks • View topic - new to forum

Fast Tracks

Model Railroading Discussion Forums

Return To The Fast Tracks Website

The Fast Tracks discussion forums have been closed. Click Here for more information.

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:53 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: new to forum
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2015 11:08 pm 

Hi there,
My name is Geri I have been modeling for most of my life. I am 42 now and I wish to build a layout of my own likes. I am in no hurry and my commitment to realism is top priority. This layout will be at eyeball level with a heavy focus on the track side and the action on the rails. My space is limited and if I expand any at all it will be a traveling layout. Tell me about hand laying track. I remember reading about it when I just started having an interest in the hobby.

Post subject: Re: new to forum
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2015 10:43 am 

Hi,
My name is Bill and I am 68 years young, living in the UK. I decided to convert my layout to DCC and realised it would be the ideal time to start getting my hands working, so am in the process of removing all trackwork and replacing it with hand laid.
The main reason for my posting, is to pass on a massive thank you to Fast Track. I placed my first order a few days ago, after paying, I realised I had forgotten an item, which I ordered and paid for. The following day I receive an email from Paypal, stating that Fast Track had refunded the carriage cost for the second parcel. I must admit, I was amazed to find such an humanitarian attitude still exists in the business world and wish to pass on my heart felt thanks. As small as it may be, the refund made a massive impression on me and I will have no hesitation recommending Rail Track to everyone I meet in the Rail Modelling World. It was greatly appreciated and I look forward to a very happy relationship in the future.

warmest regards to all
Uhsoo (Bill)

Post subject: Re: new to forum
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2016 3:45 pm 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]