[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Fast Tracks • View topic - using other codes of rail

Fast Tracks

Model Railroading Discussion Forums

Return To The Fast Tracks Website

The Fast Tracks discussion forums have been closed. Click Here for more information.

It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 9:52 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 1:48 pm 
I have been builiding switches from home made jigs for a few years,and fairly successful, but recently out club has expanded and require several handlayed switches in the industrial yards of which i have been asked to build. I build switches in place and would like to build them at home in bulk then take them to the club. For my own small layout, soon to be expanded, I use code 83 (main line) and code 70 & 55 for industrial tracks. The club has not decided what code of rail they are going to use. They presently use code 100 for main line, although are seriously concidering using code 83 for main and code 70 for sidings and industrial track. I do not want to purchase a jig for each code of rail so my question is. If I purchase a code 100 jig can you accurately build the switch using code 83,70 and 55 rail?? Thanks for your time. Ron..

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 3:56 pm 
Site Admin

Tim Warris
Fast Tracks
http://www.fast-tracks.net
service@fast-tracks.net

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]