Fast Tracks

Model Railroading Discussion Forums

Return To The Fast Tracks Website

The Fast Tracks discussion forums have been closed. Click Here for more information.

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:00 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ] 
 Post subject: three point "Trifecta"
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2015 4:17 pm 

Greetings,

I have not seen the three point "Trifecta" track gauges on the website yet. I did a search for them but they did not show up. Any ETA for them to go on sale?

Christopher

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2015 2:57 pm 

Hi Christopher,

One of the reasons we are moving to a new e-commerce system later this year is because the current system is limited to 5,000 products and we're are currently at 4,980! Some Trifecta 3-Point gauges such as HO and HOn3 will be added shortly followed by some of the other scales that are the most popular as they are made. Once we switch over to the new system all scales and gauges will become available.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 12:33 pm 

What's the status on the availability of Trifecta track gauges in other scales? I am looking for them in On3, Code 83 ME rail. When will they be available?

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 2:39 pm 

Hello rodwisc,

We don't have a firm date for the launch of Trifecta track gauges for other scales and gauges. As mentioned before, our focus is on migration to a new e-commerce system which will probably take at least another 2 - 3 months after which we begin adding new items to our product catalog.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 6:38 pm 

Thanks for the update. I really don't need to order the Trifecta via your website. Is it possible for me to call you or email you and place my order for the Trifecta track gauges in On3, code 83 me rail not wait for the website to be updated in 2-3 months? I sure could use them like last couple of months. :D

Rod Souza

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2016 8:56 am 

Hello Rod,

Tim is away on vacation for a couple of weeks and should have time to design and add the On3 Trifecta gauges to site afterwards.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ]