[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Fast Tracks • View topic - Any New Products Arriving Soon?

Fast Tracks

Model Railroading Discussion Forums

Return To The Fast Tracks Website

The Fast Tracks discussion forums have been closed. Click Here for more information.

It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:26 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 12:10 pm 

Tim, Ron,

Are there any new Fast Tracks products being released soon? What are they and about when will they be available?

I'm hoping for HOn3 TwistTies for code 55 rail soon, and also HOn3 TwistTies and QuickSticks without the random tie spacing/orientation of the current HOn3 product. I'm really enjoying building turnouts with the fixtures.

Best regards,

Dave

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 9:41 pm 
Site Admin

Hello Dave,

Currently there are no plans for Hon3 TwistTies or QuickSticks without the randomized spacing. Just not something we have had a lot of requests for actually. The code 55 version may be possible however.

The next product in the hopper are our StockAid tools for filing the points on the stock rails. We have finally received our first shipment from the machine shop and only need to generate the Users' Guides and other documentation, but at the moment we are deep into updating our website ecommerce system to accommodate our growth. So until we have that done there won't be much in the way of new products released. We know it has been a bit of a dry spell for new products, but we are working on it!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 2:12 pm 

Ron:

The StockAid, is this jig for the stock rails where the base of the rail has to be removed to allow the switch points to sit in properly after they move side-to-side?

If that is the case, when will a StockAid jig be ready for purchase? I guess too a StockAid would be needed for each variety of turnouts (from #6 to #8 to #10 for example) due to the variable lengths of the diverging rails.

One could help me change to a filing the base rather than running the bench-top belt sander which works well but I find less accurate at the point where the rails diverge.

Thanks.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]