Update... The anodized bronze seems to be glossy (I didn't test on a smooth surface, but since it's likely a Rustoleum OEM, I strongly suspect it's glossy). I may yet try it on a QuickSticks fret to see what it looks like on ties, but I chickened out. I didn't want a thick coat of paint on the turnout, and glossy finishes are typically thicker than flat.
Instead I turned to Rustoleum's Camo Brown (product 1918830):http://www.amazon.com/Rust-Oleum-1918830-Camouflage-Spray-12-Ounce/dp/B00178VN1E
It's not weathered yet, but looks great in person. When painting, I learned:
1) Be patient. Remember good painting skills (can 8-12" away from material, spray multiple light coats, not one heavy coat, keep moving).
2) Tape the points in one position and paint, allow to dry. Then open the points and touch up the unpainted portions. Tape underneath the ties worked great.
3) The PC tie close to the throw tie seems to scrape a little. I might've put too much paint on, or not been patient enough. But next turnout I might take a wee bit off the rail (or tie) to allow for some clearance. No issues with wood ties.
4) *Be sure* to check your electrical gaps (the rail cuts you made to isolate the frog). Two of the four showed a short...weak, but it was there. Picking with a modeling knife cleaned things up.
Hope this is helpful to someone...