[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Fast Tracks • View topic - Fast Tracks Issued NMRA Warrant 2009-0001

Fast Tracks

Model Railroading Discussion Forums

Return To The Fast Tracks Website

The Fast Tracks discussion forums have been closed. Click Here for more information.

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:07 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 11:30 pm 
Site Admin

We are excited and very pleased to announce that the National Model Railroad Association has awarded Fast Tracks Warrant number 2009-0001, covering ALL model railroad track fixtures and tools that we manufacture.

While all of our tools have always been designed from the ground up to produce NMRA compliant trackwork, we are very happy to be recognized by the NMRA as one of the very first manufacturers to produce tools and supplies for building NMRA compliant trackwork. To ensure that we maintain our warrant in good standing, we remain committed to only producing NMRA compliant track fixtures and tools now and into the future.

You can read the letter from the NMRA that includes complete details about our warrant here.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 5:50 pm 

Congratulations for Fast Tracks and staff. Well done!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 10:51 am 

I would like to add my congratulations as well. As a new user of the FastTracks system I find these products to be truly excellent and Tim and company deserve to be rewarded for all their efforts in producing them.
Regards
Ian Holmes

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 1:27 am 

I can't thank you enough for this....

Really, not enough.

I am a huge believer that the future of the hobby is in standards. Like the prototype, we need interchange standards to insure everything works together. I think too many manufacturers have forgotten or ignored the NMRA standards, and I find it shameful. I wish all of our manufacturers could support the standards, at a minimum by getting their products certified, at a maximum by helping to advance the standards.

Kudos for you on our warrant. Please advertise the heck out of it, it is good for the hobby and good for you!

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]