Fast Tracks

Model Railroading Discussion Forums

Return To The Fast Tracks Website

The Fast Tracks discussion forums have been closed. Click Here for more information.

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:58 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 4:00 pm 
Site Admin

Change to the Port Kelsey Railway site

The Port Kelsey pages have grown a little "stale" over the last year or so while I have been focusing on the Fast Tracks products. I am hoping to get back to doing some modeling over the winter months and would like to document the progress as I go along.

We have changed the Port Kelsey site to a "blog" format. For those not familiar with blogging it is kind of a mix between a web site and a discussion forum. A blog allows the blogger (me) to quickly and easily add articles to the site without having to know all the HTML stuff to maintain a website. Pictures and documents are added, to which comments can be made from readers.

A few of the older pictures from the Port Kelsey site are there, along with some new material.

Have a look, and keep checking back, updates will be posted as progress is made on the layout.

The new blog can be found here:

http://handlaidtrack.com/port-kelsey/

Tim Warris
Fast Tracks
http://www.fast-tracks.net
service@fast-tracks.net

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]